The Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region and its innovative companies are participating in this 5th edition of VivaTech, the annual event dedicated to technological innovation and start-ups. VivaTech, the annual event dedicated to technological innovation and start-ups, is becoming a hybrid this year, between an exhibition space in Paris and a digital format.
New Aquitaine will once again be well represented this year at Viva Technology, the meeting dedicated to start-ups and tech, from Wednesday 16 to Saturday 19 June 2021 at Paris Porte de Versailles, with a delegation of 28 start-ups . The purpose of this participation is to promote these innovative companies, while strengthening collaboration between the players in this ecosystem.
28 start-ups will exhibit on the Regional Council’s 107 m² stand (Hall 1 – D13). If some have already exhibited, it will be a great first for others!
The largest European event dedicated to start-ups and tech, Viva Technology, created in 2016, is held every year at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, in Paris. For this 5th edition, the event becomes hybrid with a new digital platform, allowing in particular B to B meetings. The event will make it possible to discover global innovations, start-ups and large groups that are shaping the world of tomorrow, conferences around tech, practical workshops …
The delegation will be made up of the best of neo-Aquitaine innovation with the highlighting of some emblematic strategic sectors of Nouvelle-Aquitaine:
The 28 companies of the neo-Aquitaine delegation
EdTech and training with ….
- Never forget (86) develops innovative digital solutions, based on research on the brain and artificial intelligence, which boost student training,
- 2IL Imag’in Learning (16) develops innovative educational tools for professional training, immersive and using different digital technologies including virtual reality,
- Prof en pocket (64) modernizes tutoring and mathematics learning by making them fun and interactive,
- Dipongo (33) offers fantastic stories combining educational games and manual activities to develop the creativity of 4-8 year olds,
- Practeex (33) with its virtual simulation platform puts technologies at the service of education, for active pedagogy and enhanced skills,
Industry services with ….
- MeshroomVR (33) and its real-time 3D visualization software to avoid R&D errors and accelerate time to market,
- ThinkDeep AI (33) is developing an artificial intelligence platform to automate and improve visual quality control,
- ST37 (64) and its virtual assistant for more safety and better performance on construction sites,
- Dynamic Screen (33) and its platform which aims to rethink and improve the employee experience in the workplace,
Health and silver economy with ….
- Libu (33) and its lighting solution promoting health and well-being in workspaces,
- Kompaï Robotics (64) and its multifunction robot assisting healthcare stakeholders,
- InSiliBio (87) offers a digital solution to support and optimize the R&D of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and agrifood companies, thanks to original and ethical bioinformatics methods,
- Sanodev (87) and its innovative and sustainable disinfection systems, as an alternative to chemical treatments,
- RebrAIn (33) and its artificial intelligence algorithm aimed at better treating neurodegenerative diseases,
Mobility and energy with ….
- Myzee Technology (19) and its application to buy and validate your bluetooth transport ticket on your smartphone,
- MIDIPILE (16) and its solar, active and connected mobility solution,
- Sodium Cycles (64) and its 100% French electric motorcycle, 100% customizable,
- SunXlium (17) and its box to create and share its charging place for electric vehicles from a simple outlet,
Entertainment / culture and sport with ….
- Artist.live (33) and its 1st local performance hall driven by artificial intelligence: it serves the stage and even allows young artists to perform at a lower cost,
- The Video Pass (33) and its mobile app aimed at facilitating the creation and sharing of video content dedicated to amateur sports.
Innovative materials with ….
- GAT (87) which reinvents natural stone with an innovative, modular and durable mineral material,
- Touch Sensity (33) and its innovative technology capable of making materials sensitive to physical mechanical interactions,
But also ….
Other projects of the start-ups present are also found in the strong themes of the show such as tech for society (digital use, solidarity tourism …) with
- MyTwiga (33) and its app aimed at training and protecting adolescents in their digital life by developing their autonomy within a framework set by parents,
- Facil’Iti (87) and its innovative digital inclusion solution aimed at adapting the display of an existing website, to improve navigation for people with disabilities or looking for comfort, without redesigning the site,
- Solikend (64) and its hotel reservation platform based on an unprecedented solidarity concept of repayment of the payment of overnight stays to a chosen association,
- Elqano (64) and its AI solution for large companies and aimed at amplifying collective intelligence, by developing knowledge capitalization within teams,
or tech for the environment (in fashion and waste management) with
- ViJi (33) and solutions for traceability and promotion of eco-responsible actions at the service of fashion brands, their suppliers and customers,
- Mr Bot (16) and his zero-waste assistant to support businesses, communities and residents in the management and reduction of their waste.
14 start-ups, which will make up the #TeamNAqui, will be on site on Wednesday and Thursday, and 14 others on Friday and Saturday:
- Mr Bot (16)
- Imag’In Learning (16)
- MIDIPILE (16)
- SunXlium (17)
- ThinkDeep AI (33)
- Myzee Technology (19)
- MeshroomVR (33)
- Dipongo (33)
- Dynamic Screen (33)
- RebrAIn (33)
- Libu (33)
- Artist.live (33)
- Touch Sensity (33)
- The Video Pass (33)
- Practeex (33)
- Solikend (64)
- Kompaï Robotics (64)
- Elqano (64)
- ST37 (64)
- Pocket Teacher (64)
- InSiliBio (87)
- Sodium Cycles (64)
- Sanodev (87)
- Never Forget (86)
- GAT (87)
- Facil’Iti (87)
- ViJi (33)
- MyTwiga (33)