* Presentation of Nielsen Sports *
Nielsen Sports is the world and French leader in data driven research and consulting dedicated to the worlds of sport and entertainment.
We support the largest beneficiaries and sponsors of French sport in understanding fans and valuing their rights, in order to help them define their commercial and marketing strategy, and to measure its effectiveness and impact. times implemented.
* Description of the offer *
To support the growth of its activities, Nielsen Sports France is looking for a Business development manager based in Bezons.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Strategic Development, you will actively participate in the generation of new income for Nielsen Sports on the French market.
* Your missions *
As a Business development manager, you will be responsible for:
• Generate revenue from new customers by selling Nielsen Sports solutions and services
• Generate new sales leads, with a double challenge of volume and quality
• Organize and participate in meetings with new prospects
• Understand the needs of prospects and translate them into operational solutions
• Participate in the drafting of commercial proposals in conjunction with business experts
• Participate in the reflection around our commercial approaches (commercial plan, definition of commercial pushes, performance monitoring, etc.)
• Ensure regular monitoring of calls for tenders, new prospects, new trends in the sector, etc.
• Manage sales administration in accordance with our internal processes (purchase orders, contracts, etc.)
• Manage our CRM tool (Salesforce)
Desired training and experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial / business development functions
• A first experience in sport combined with a good network in the sector would be a plus
* Skills and qualities required *
• Ambitious and persevering
• Force of proposal and spirit of initiative
• Structured and rigorous
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Team spirit
• Writing fluency (storytelling)
• Oral impact, in presentation
• Good command of Powerpoint
• Fluent English imperative (written and oral)
• Good knowledge of sports marketing
* Why join us? *
Joining us means joining an ambitious project and a dynamic team!
You will be in contact with the most active players in French sport (leagues, clubs, event organizers, sponsors, etc.) on their strategic, complex and exciting issues.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for an attractive challenge and in a work environment conducive to personal development, in line with the values of the Nielsen group.
* Recruitment process and additional information *
You can apply for this job offer directly on our website: https://jobs.nielsen.com/job/Bezons-Sales-Manager/818805200/?feedId=232800