Through Samilei Hoarau
See my news
After a 2020 edition canceled due to the health crisis, the Sports and Health Day is back in Haute-Savoie, this Sunday, September 19 2021 in Abondance.
A sporting event that is for everyone, athletes of all ages, amateurs or experienced, able-bodied or disabled.
All the races will be done on team, without stopwatch or competition. The goal: to show that sport can be fun, which is also beneficial for health.
Five different routes to choose from
Several routes are offered, so that everyone can choose the format adapted to their physical capacities:
– Feu Follet: 14 km with 550 m of elevation gain (accessible by joëlette, + 5 team members minimum)
– Petit Bouillon: 19 km with 1,050 m of elevation gain
– Gros Bouillon: 35 km with 2700 m of elevation gain
– Feu Doux: 7 km with 115 m of elevation gain
– Loop your challenge: 1 km (free, for people who have difficulty walking)
The Feu Follet, Petit Bouillon and Gros Bouillon challenges will start in the village of Abondance. The Feu Doux course will start from Bonneveaux. From bus will therefore be set up from Abondance to Bonneveaux, between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., to avoid too many trips by car.
The money raised thanks to the registration fees will make it possible to promote access to sport for people with disabilities, especially those with disabilities.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Haute-Savoie in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.