Lyon-Newcastle agreement for Guimaraes, the Vlahovic operation will cost Juve 150 million euros, OM refuses an offer from Atletico for Kamara, Adama Traor arrives at Bara, Faivre approaches Lyon … Here is the Top 5 big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Guimaraes leaves Lyon to join Newcastle
During this winter transfer window, the clubs will try to refine their workforce for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Lyon-Newcastle agreement for Guimaraes!
Bruno Guimaraes will leave Olympique Lyonnais this winter. This Friday, L’Equipe announced that Lyon and Newcastle had finally agreed on the amount of the transfer of the Brazilian international: the English club will pay 42.5 million euros, to which may be added 8 M€ in bonuses. There were no longer any doubts about the conclusion of this file since the medical examination of the Lyon midfielder was already scheduled for this Friday in Belo Horizonte, where the player landed last night with his selection after a match in Ecuador (1-1) .
2. Operation Vlahovic will cost Juve €150 million!
There is now no longer any doubt: Dusan Vlahovic will leave Fiorentina to sign for Juventus Turin. The Serbian striker arrived in Turin on Friday to undergo his medical examination prior to the signing of his new contract with the Bianconeri. The operation is now tied up and the Italian press reveals the details. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the amount of the transfer is indeed 75 million euros. It breaks down as such: €67 million base, plus €8 million in bonuses. The Serbian international will receive a net salary of €7m until 2027, for a total of €63m gross. Finally, the agents will receive approximately €15 million in commissions. In total, the operation will therefore cost the Old Lady more than €150 million!
3. OM refuse an offer from Atletico for Kamara
At the end of the contract in June, midfielder Boubacar Kamara is not yet guaranteed to end the Olympique de Marseille season. Indeed, the phocen club does not rule out a sale of the minot at the end of the transfer window so as not to see him leave for free next summer. But not just any price. According to Marca, Atletico Madrid have made an offer of 5 million euros plus hard-to-reach bonuses for the Marseillais. This proposal did not convince OM president Pablo Longoria, who wants at least €12 million to sell his player during the season. It remains to be seen whether the Spanish champion will return the charge by Monday.
4. Adama Traor arrives at Bara
The return of Adama Traor to FC Barcelona is confirmed. According to Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano, the Wolverhampton winger is in Spain on Friday to undergo his medical examination and sign his contract with Bara, as part of a loan with an option to buy estimated at 30 million euros . The Spanish international has already agreed with the Blaugrana on a five-year pre-contract in case the Catalan club decide to buy him permanently next summer.
5. Faivre near Lyon
With the expected sale of Bruno Guimaraes Newcastle (€42.5m + €8m bonus), Olympique Lyonnais wants to invest some of the money in the transfer market. As mentioned this week, OL want to recruit Brest attacking midfielder Romain Faivre. According to L’Equipe, negotiations between Lyon and Brest are continuing in this matter. The trend is even a close agreement. The Lyon leaders have approached the requirements of the Breton club (20 M€) and the operation could be concluded around an indemnity of 18 million euros, bonus included. For his part, the player has already agreed to join Les Gones.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday January 28, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Free, the central defender Marcelo signed for six months Bordeaux.
– Strasbourg loaned its striker Lebo Mothiba Troyes.
– The versatile side of Atalanta, Robin Gosens, is ready for Inter Milan with an obligatory purchase option of €25m.
– The right side of Valence, Daniel Wass, joined Atletico Madrid for €2.5m.
– Released by Arsenal, the central defender Calum Chambers a sign Aston Villa.
– Rangers secured the Manchester United winger on loan, love diallo.
– The middle Ilaix Moriba is loaned to Valencia by RB Leipzig.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG would not be very far from an agreement with Tottenham for a loan from the middle Tanguy Ndombele.
– Monaco asks between 80 and 100 M€ for its environment Aurlien Tchouamni.
– PSG about its environment Danilo Pereira l’AS Rome.
– To replace Bruno Guimaraes, Lyon would doEllyes Skhiri (Cologne) is a priority. The tracks Adem Zorgane (Charleroi) and Teji Savanier (Montpellier) are also called.
– attacking midfielder Teji Savanier admits he is unsure whether he will extend Montpellier, where his contract ends in June 2023.
– The striker Islam Slimani | should leave Lyon to join Sporting Portugal.
– The central defender of Bordeaux, Laurent Koscielny, could return Lorient.
– Liverpool rebuffed an approach from Monaco for their striker Takumi Minamino.
– attacking midfielder Adil Aouchiche plans to leave Saint-Etienne.
– The striker Robert Beric will not return to Saint-Etienne.
– The middle of Bordeaux, Mehdi Zerkane, flat Lausanne and Angers.
– Liverpool could sign the Porto winger, louis diaz, for €60 million.
– Bara and Juve have submitted a loan offer until the end of the season to Arsenal for the striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
– Dortmund have made an offer of €45m for the Sassuolo striker, Gianluca Scamacca, which makes Inter Milan his priority.
– Mnchengladbach wants to sell his striker Marcus Thuram.
– Niko Kovac could become the new coach of Mnchengladbach.
– Wayne Rooney (Derby County) have turned down Everton’s coaching job.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT!