Reinildo is going to sign Atletico Madrid, Nice is thinking of a Red Devil, a new lead for Alvaro Gonzalez, Renato Sanches evokes a departure, Henry cools Bordeaux… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Reinildo will join Atletico
During this winter transfer window, the clubs will try to refine their squad for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Reinildo goes to signer Atletico Madrid
Six months from the end of his contract with Lille, Reinildo will sign Atletico Madrid. The Lille left-back joined Spain on Monday to finalize his arrival at the Colchoneros. For now, we don’t know if the Mozambican will end the season at LOSC. The sources do not agree on this file: the journalist Fabrizio Romano and Marca evoke a transfer this winter, while L’Equipe announces that the Mastiff will end the season in the North and will join the Spanish capital next season.
2. Nice is thinking of a Red Devil
Looking for an attacking corridor player to enter the rotation with Justin Kluivert, Calvin Stengs and Hicham Boudaoui, OGC Nice is interested in Bryan Gil (Tottenham) and Francis Amuzu (Anderlecht). This Monday, a third track leads Jesse Lingard. According to information from Foot Mercato, the Niois coach suggested the name of the English winger from Manchester United to his management. But the file is a bit complex financially, since MU is demanding a transfer to let go of an element who only has six months of contract left. And with competition from Newcastle in this case, the Gym is not the favorite. But not beaten either.
3. A new track for Alvaro Gonzalez
Pushed towards the exit by Olympique de Marseille, Alvaro Gonzalez interested Galatasaray. According to information from RMC Sport, the Turkish club plans to offer OM a loan with option to buy to recover the central defender, whose name has also circulated in Valencia. A formula that could suit all parties, since the interest of the Istanbul team, despite its desire to stay in Marseille, does not leave the Spaniard unmoved, aware that coach Jorge Sampaoli and president Pablo Longoria no longer count on him. in the Phocaean city.
4. Renato Sanches evokes a departure from Lille
After Jonathan Ikon, Yusuf Yazici and perhaps Reinildo, will Lille lose Renato Sanches this winter? The Portuguese midfielder is not opposed to leaving LOSC during the season, as he confided to the Mirror. Maybe Milan and Arsenal are interested, but I don’t know. I spoke with my agent, I know which clubs are calling at the moment, but I can’t say. Although I am clear that I am ready. If an offer comes, I’ll evaluate what’s best for me , said the Mastiff. The Sanches file could therefore come alive in this last week of the winter transfer window.
5. Henry calms the game on the Bordeaux rumor
Since last week, the name of Thierry Henry has been announced on the shelves of the Girondins de Bordeaux in the event of the ousting of Vladimir Petkovic. Asked about this rumor by his Prime Video colleagues on Sunday evening, halftime of the match between PSG and Reims (4-0), the former French striker, consultant for the Amazon channel, calmed things down. What did I answer? Nothing at all, the ex-international tricolor let go quite schement. I don’t live in utopia. Suffice to say that Henry does not seem very keen on the idea of landing on the bench of 17th in Ligue 1.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday January 24, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Metz ready the middle Cheikh Tidiane Sabaly Quevilly-Rouen Metropole (L2).
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Fenerbahe defender Marcel Tisserand Saint-Etienne is expected.
– Bordeaux card a sale of its attacker Ui-Jo Hwang this winter.
– The middle of PSG Junior Dina Ebimbe could be ready Leverkusen.
– The Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic has an agreement with Juve on a €7 million per year contract.
– Arsenal think striker Alexander Isaac (Real Sociedad) in case of failure with Dusan Vlahovic.
– Milan have confirmed the extension to come from their left side Tho Hernandez.
– Freed by Inter Milan, the midfielder Christian Eriksen should revive Brentford
– The Netherlands want to offer the position of coach Joseph Guardiola when he leaves Manchester City.
– The left side Alexander Kolarov will leave Inter Milan.
– Free, Victor Pereira could become Everton’s new manager.
– Newcastle are still trying to get the Manchester United winger on loan, Jesse Linguard.
– Ajax’s left-back Nicolas Tagliafico would only like to join the Bara.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT!