Still excellent against Angers, Montpellier Tji Savanier is the player of the day. Niois Kluivert, Rmois Rajkovic, Bordelais Elis, Nantes Kolo Muani in particular also distinguished themselves this Wednesday and appear in the 19th provisional edition of the Maxifoot team.
Savanier is the player of the day
As in past seasons, after each championship day, Maxifoot makes up its typical team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are chosen according to their performance. The incumbents collect three points, the substitutes receive one point.
Note, a new edition of this typical team of the 19th day, final this time, will be published after the Clermont-Strasbourg match, postponed to a later date due to bad weather conditions.
12. Alban Lafont (Nantes)
13. Nicolas Cozza (Montpellier)
14. Jordan Ferri (Montpellier)
15. Amadou Onana (Lille)
16. Thomas Monconduit (Lorient)
17. Armand Laurient (Lorient)
18. Jonathan David (Lille)
Player of the day: Tji Savanier (Montpellier)
For his 30th birthday, the Montpellier captain was responsible for distributing the gifts himself against Angers: a free kick to give his team the advantage, then a corner which brought the second Montpellier goal. He was decisive and ubiquitous in the game.
Predrag Rajkovic (Reims)
The Reims goalkeeper had an excellent performance against OM! With the difficulties of his team, the Serb was immediately in action on two long strikes of Milik and nder. Confidently, the goalkeeper then went out of his way twice to disgust Guendouzi. And even when he was beaten on Payet’s strike, his bar saved him!
Achraf Hakimi (Paris SG)
The Parisian right side was especially illustrated offensively against Lorient. He provided two assists that would have been decisive for Icardi and then Wijnaldum, and one that was ultimately decisive for the Argentine in added time.
Mamadou Sakho (Montpellier)
The central defender continues to gain strength with Montpellier. Against Angers, he still had a solid match. Imprial in the Arian duels, he left only crumbs for the Angevin attackers.
Adil Rami (Troyes)
Strong defensively against Brest, the central defender of Troyes was rewarded for his good performance by equalizing at the end of the match to snatch the point of the draw. A point that could be valuable for ESTAC when doing the accounts at the end of the season.
Mihailo Ristic (Montpellier)
In addition to holding his lane defensively against Angers, the left side also allowed himself to shine offensively by scoring a goal at the start of the second period. A nice strike crossed from the left which relieved his team after the reduction of the gap of the Angevins just before the break.
Franck Honorat (Brest)
He quickly set the tone against Troyes by opening the scoring after a good overlap concluded with a strike in the small net. He could have ended the game with two decisive assists also if Agoum and Mouni had concluded.
Boubacar Traor (Metz)
What a match for the young midfielder! Tireless in the recovery and in the pressing, the Malian then the Lyonnais by his slaughter and made several saving returns. also able to shine the creation, the image of his bell pass on the refused goal Nguette, the Messin even pays the luxury of scoring a goal full of technique. Bluffing!
Justin Kluivert (Nice)
Striking on his left side against Lens, the Niois never hesitated to provoke the ball in his foot and he was decisive by scoring the winning goal for the Gym, with a breakthrough in the area followed by a strike that did not left Leca no chance.
Randal Kolo Muani (Nantes)
With his double contact in the box and his outside foot to beat the Stphanois goalkeeper, the Nantes striker offered Nantes victory and brought a little magic to a meeting that was lacking. A magnificent goal worth three points.
Alberth Elis (Bordeaux)
The Bordeaux striker did what he could against Lille. He scores a double to give his team the advantage twice. Unfortunately for him, LOSC came back each time and then won at the end of the match.
Ranking: Savanier at the top of the mid-season, Lopes and Mbapp on the podium …
1. Savanier (Montpellier): 22 points
2. Lopes (Lyon) – Mbappe (Paris-SG) : 15 points
4. Lafont (Nantes) – Marquinhos, Hakimi (Paris-SG): 13 points
7. Boufal (Angers) – Guendouzi (Marseille): 12 points
9. Laborde (Montpellier 1 pts, then Rennes) – Gueye (Paris-SG): 11 points
11. Frankowski , Clauss (Lens) – Gouiri , Todibo (Nice) – Sulemana (Rennes) : 10 points
16. Fofana (Lens) – David (Lille) – Payet (Marseille) – Caio Henrique (Monaco) – Dante (Nice) – Konan (Reims) – Majer, Aguerd (Rennes): 9 points
24. Herrera (Paris-SG) – Traor (Rennes) – Thomasson (Strasbourg) : 8 points
27. Le Douaron (Brest) – Sakho (Montpellier) – Blas (Nantes) – Faes (Reims) – Diallo (Strasbourg): 7 points
32. Cabot (Angers) – Faivre, Pierre-Gabriel (Brest) – Doucoure (Lens) – Bruno Guimares (Lyon) – Luan Peres, Dieng (Marseille) – Centonze, Kouyate (Metz) – Diop (Monaco) – Ferri (Montpellier ) – Kolo Muani (Nantes) – Dolberg, Atal, Bentez (Nice) – Abdelhamid (Reims) – Terrier, Tait, Martin (Rennes) – Ajorque (Strasbourg): 6 points
52. Bernardoni (Angers) – Tchouamni (Monaco) – Girotto (Nantes) – Green (St-Etienne): 5 points
56. Traor (Angers) – Oudin, A. Elis, Pembele (Bordeaux) – Bayo (Clermont-F.) – Sad, Kalimuendo (Lens) – Lucas Paquet, Caqueret, Emerson (Lyon) – nder (Marseille) – Volland ( Monaco) – Delort (Montpellier 3 pts, then Nice) – Neymar, Messi (Paris-SG) – Ekitike, Rajkovic (Reims) – Truffert, Gomis (Rennes) – Khazri, Sow, Boudebouz (St-Etienne) – Nyamsi (Strasbourg ): 4 points
79. Petkovic, Fulgini (Angers) – Briand, Costil, Mexer (Bordeaux) – Honorat, Chardonnet (Brest) – Seidu, N’Simba, Rashani, Berthomier (Clermont-F.) – Gradit, Danso, Sotoca (Lens) – Tiago Djal, Botman (Lille) – Moffi, Le Goff (Lorient) – Boateng (Lyon) – Saliba, Gerson, De La Fuente (Marseille) – Boulaya, Traore, Sarr (Metz) – Ristic, Omlin, Esteve, Germain (Montpellier ) – Chirivella, Castelletto (Nantes) – Kluivert, Thuram-Ulien, Bard (Nice) – Di Mara, Navas, Kehrer, Diallo (Paris-SG) – Moreto Cassam (Reims) – Omari, Bourigeaud (Rennes) – Trauco, Nordin (St-Etienne) – Sissoko, Linard, Guilbert, Djiku, Sels (Strasbourg) – Rami, Dingome, N’Guessan (Troyes): 3 points
130. Leca (Lens) – A. Onana, Andr (Lille) – Lauriente (Lorient) – Aouar (Lyon) – Pau Lpez (Marseille) – Pallois (Nantes) – Gallon, Chavalerin (Troyes): 2 points
139. Mendy, Cho (Angers) – S. Gregersen, Adli, J. Onana, Hwang (Bordeaux) – Cardona, Bizot, Hrelle (Brest) – Dossou, Gastien (Clermont-F.) – Hadara (Lens) – Grbic, Renato Sanches, Weah, Yilmaz (Lille) – Monconduit (Lorient) – Denayer, Toko Ekambi, Shaqiri (Lyon) – Rongier, Pol Lirola (Marseille) – de Prville, Oukidja (Metz) – Ben Yedder, Golovin, Gelson Martins (Monaco ) – Cozza, Souquet, Mavididi, Mollet (Montpellier) – Simon (Nantes) – Lemina, Boudaoui, Lotomba (Nice) – Assignon, Meling (Rennes) – Perrin (Strasbourg) – Biancone (Troyes): 1 points
Classification by club: PSG and Rennes have made the hole …
1. Paris-SG, Rennes – 80 points
3. Nice – 60 points
4. Lens, Montpellier – 55 points
6. Marseille – 50 points
7. Strasbourg, Lyon – 41 points
9. Nantes – 40 points
10. Angers – 35 points
11. Reims – 33 points
12. Brest – 28 points
13. Monaco – 27 points
14. Bordeaux – 25 points
15. Metz, St-Etienne, Lille – 23 points
18. Clermont-F. – 18 points
19. Troyes – 14 points
20. Lorient – 9 points
It was the provisional standard team for the 19th day of Ligue 1. See you on Sunday January 9 to discover the typical team for the 20th day!