Through Jean-Baptiste Morel
See my news
Friday, November 26, 2021, a decree taken by the Prefect of Seine-Maritime Pierre-André Durand, set the new measures to fight against the spread of the Covid in the departement. Here’s what to remember.
Masks but no pass on the department’s Christmas markets
Some Christmas markets in France may only be accessible with a mask and on presentation of a health pass, but this will not be the case in Seine-Maritime, where only the mask will be compulsory, as stipulated by the order of Prefect Pierre -André Durand.
It will be the same for all other types of markets, but also flea markets or unpacked sales.
The other masked places
“Wearing a mask will again be compulsory in closed public places, including those subject to health passes, from Friday, November 26,” it is written in the press release from the prefecture.
You will also need to wear a mask:
- during a gathering, a demonstration, a festival, a stroll;
- near stations and bus stops, within a radius of 50 meters;
- in the vicinity of shopping centers during periods of high traffic and crowding;
- in the vicinity of schools within a perimeter of 50 meters and during the start and end of school hours;
- in the vicinity of buildings and places of worship within a perimeter of 50 meters in the schedules of organized ceremonies and services.
“In general, wearing a mask becomes compulsory again for people entering a queue outside, regardless of the place on the public highway or in a place open to the public”, explains the prefecture, which announces “ very strict controls ”.
During the week of November 15 to 21, 2021, the incidence rate for the entire Seine-Maritime department was 122 cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
Has this article been useful to you? Please note that you can follow 76actu in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.