Find all the measures presented on Monday, December 27 by the government, to counter the Covid-19 pandemic
Faced with the very strong increase in contamination, the government announced several measures on Monday, December 27, 2021. Feared by the French, curfews and containment measures are not on the agenda. Likewise, the start of the school year will not be postponed.
– The health pass will be transformed into a vaccination pass. The bill was adopted by the extraordinary Council of Ministers held on December 27, 2021. It must now be voted on by parliament. Entry into force announced for January 15, 2022.
– Faux pass. They will be sanctioned more.
– Telework. Compulsory 3 days a week at least (and if possible 4 days), from the start of the school year and for 3 weeks.
– Concerts. Standing concerts are prohibited.
– Large gatherings. Limited to 2000 people max. indoors and to 5000 people max. outdoors from January 3, 2022.
– Drinks and Foods. Consumption prohibited in cinemas, theaters, sports facilities and public transport (including long distance).
– Bars and restaurants. Consumption while standing is prohibited (only authorized while seated).
– Ceremonies of the vows. All those scheduled for January are canceled.
– Wearing the mask. The obligation to wear a mask will be extended to certain town centers.
– Vaccine reminderL. Reduction of the time limit for the booster dose: 3 months after the 2nd injection (or after the 1st injection for those who have had the Covid).
– Isolation time. The duration of isolation of contact cases and positive cases will be adjusted. The new rules will be announced “by the end of the week”.