Operating from its bases in Switzerland and France, OC Sport is a pioneer in the organization of outdoor sporting events. We create unforgettable sports experiences in the most beautiful and stimulating places on the planet. Our playgrounds – oceans, roads, mountains and city centers – provide stadiums for amateur and professional athletes, who achieve the extraordinary.
We have a wide range of skills, based on over 20 years of experience in creating and managing world-class events in sailing, amateur cycling, running, trail running and triathlon.
OC Sport Outdoor (based in Paudex, Switzerland) has a portfolio of several running and triathlon events around Lake Geneva and works for consulting missions with brands, communities and other event organizers.
You will join the team in charge, among other things, of the organization of the following events:
– Generali Geneva Marathon
– La Tour Genève Triathlon
– Run Mate Lac Léman
– International Mont-Blanc Triathlon
– 20km from Geneva by Genève Aéroport.
And any other event that will be organized by OC Sport
You report directly to the Commercial Manager.
Commercial strategy and prospecting plan:
– Ensure active market monitoring and be a force of proposal on key commercial targets
– Contribute to the drafting and definition of sponsorship offers
– Define and implement prospecting plans for each asset in the portfolio
– Contribute with the Partner Relations team to understanding partners’ expectations during the development of the Marketing offer for contract renewals
– Define an action plan to optimize all sources of income (sponsorship, company offer, village, etc.)
Prospecting and commercial negotiation
– Manage the entire sales process on projects within its scope
– Organize prospecting meetings and update the CRM database
– Conduct negotiations and renegotiations on the basis of commercial partnership proposals developed in advance
– Ensure the finalization of commercial agreements, control and monitor the drafting of contracts
– Ensure the reception of prospects on the events and support the Partner teams in the reception of customers on the events
– Pay particular attention to the management of key accounts for which he is responsible, in a perspective of loyalty and value creation
– Work on the general development of the commercial contacts of the OC Sport network
> On all of these missions, the Junior Business Developer will have to create professional quality processes, monitoring and reporting tools.
> He / she will have to help put in place convincing sales tools capable of supporting the commercial prospecting process.
– Has 2 to 5 years of experience in the marketing of sporting events
– EU / Swiss nationality or holder of a work permit
– Excellent sense of organization, ability to work with a team of around fifteen people
– Excellent communication both written and oral
– Knowledge of the sports / events / sports marketing environment
– Excellent negotiating skills
– Fluent French and English
– Driver’s license
– Already having an address book / network of potential customers in France and Switzerland.
– 25 days of paid vacation per year
– Remuneration: Fixed + bonuses
How to apply
> Send an email with your application (CV and cover letter with your salary expectations) to email@example.com