WO recounted how Gemma Collins dropped a noise on The Weakest Link when host Romesh Ranganathan asked her how many beds in a twin suite.
The GC was perplexed by today’s episode of the BBC show – claiming to have only stayed in penthouses.
But reality TV star Gemma, 40, isn’t the first celebrity to hit the buzzer.
Read their nonsense and see if you know what they should have said. Correct answers below.
1. WHO played Vietnam veteran John Rambo in five action movies?
Harry Redknapp on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? counted: Bruce Willis.
2. “Howzat” is a call to the referee in which sport?
Former Geordie Shore star Charlotte Cosby in Celebrity Mastermind: Tennis.
3. In which city is the Olympiastadion, built for the 1972 Olympic Games and used by the German national football team?
Cricketer Monty Panesar, celebrity mastermind: Athens.
4. The 2019 book No One is Too Small To Make A Difference is a collection of speeches by a Swedish climate change activist. What’s her name?
Actrice victime Amanda Henderson, Celebrity Master-mind : Sharon.
5. In science, water is made up of hydrogen and what other chemical element?
Maya Jama on Children in Need’s Weakest Link: Acid.
6. Specifically associated with Christmas, what species of deer are known as caribou in North America?
Actrice Lesley Joseph, Tipping Point Lucky Stars : Bambi.
7. Which “L” is a person who mindlessly joins a mass movement and is also a small rodent?
Scarlett Moffatt, Celebrity Blockbusters: Leprechaun.
8. In which country in the UK is the Pixar Brave film primarily set?
Olympic taekwondo champion Jade Jones, The Chase: London.
9. One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, believed to have existed in what is now Iraq, is known as the Hanging Gardens of…? “
Briony May Williams, star of the great British Bake Off, celebrity mastermind: Fruit.
10 In European folklore, what nocturnal supernatural creature is believed to have originated in the region known as Transylvania?
Jodie Marsh, the weakest link in celebrities: bats.
11. In A Christmas Carol, what is the name of Scrooge’s former business partner who makes a spooky appearance on Christmas Eve?
Presenter Mel Giedroyc, Weakest Celebrity Link: Scrooge.
12. In The Wizard of Oz, which of Dorothy’s companions did not have a brain?
Sue Perkins, Squares of Fame: The Tin Man.
13. In the title used by some members of the British Royal Family, the letters HRH stand for His or Her Royal…? “
Richard Blackwood, Celebrity Brain: Majesty.
14. Which American television station, based in Atlanta, Georgia, was launched on June 1, 1980 to become the world’s first 24-hour news service? “
Celebrity Brain: Dallas, Jess Wright from TOWIE.
1. Sylvester Stallone
4. Greta Thunberg
11. Jacob Marley
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for the Sun News Bureau?